Museums and Community Collaborations Abroad

Not Just Another Brick in the Wall: Engaging Italian and American Teens in Planetarium Technology

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Such a wonderful expierence!

Hi to everyone! I'm Adele and I will write something about this expierience with american guys in America and Italy.
I think this has been such a wonderful expericence and all of us has learnt very much about their culture and their way of life. We've a lot of fun together and I hope we will repeat it. The only thing I would like to underline is that, although the differences between our two ways of thinking, we found out many friends and we started to get along with them! It has been the best cultural exchange I could do!!! So thanks to all and (I hope) see you soon guys!!!!

Love
Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment