Museums and Community Collaborations Abroad

Not Just Another Brick in the Wall: Engaging Italian and American Teens in Planetarium Technology

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Chelsea is in Italy

We have just seen the premiere at Infini.to. Italy has been loads of fun so far. Everything is so pretty. The food is amazing, and I am completely in love with gelato. American coffee will never be the same after drinking so much expresso. I think I will look into learning Italian. The language is so pretty, but it makes my head spin when everyone is speaking a language I don't understand. I only get bits and pieces from knowing some Spanish. Merritt and I are working on the documentary of the Italians in America and will be done our jobs soon enough. Very happy to be here. Ciao!!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment