Museums and Community Collaborations Abroad

Not Just Another Brick in the Wall: Engaging Italian and American Teens in Planetarium Technology

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Emanuele's AMAZING entry

Hello from Infini.to Planetarium!!!!

I am with my American friends.
Today was the premiere for the Italian showing of Not Just Another Brick in the Wall project, which we have collaborated on for over a year with the team from Louisiana in the US.
The premiere was very great. Our classmates came to watch the movie and had a great time. My schoolmates really enjoyed the movie, which made me happy!!!!
I hope you will be able to see the movie too.
Thanks to Rebecca(Sci-Port Planetarium), Giorgia (Infini.to), MCCA, Vallauri School and Louisiana School for this experience!!!!

Goodbye!!
Emanuele

No comments:

Post a Comment