Museums and Community Collaborations Abroad

Not Just Another Brick in the Wall: Engaging Italian and American Teens in Planetarium Technology

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

greg's general musings

Wow...I haven't posted in a while. I'm very impressed with the variety of video postings. I've posted most on my Facebook - I brag to everyone I can about the amazing talent the students have and it clearly shows in the videos. I was blown away at Karla's vocals. I am soooooo jealous! :-). I can't wait to hear her on the final show.

On Thursday (jan 8) I'm traveling to LSMSA to provide D3 training. In the beginning all the students had basic training, but this session will be with the D3 scriptors. Hopefully, I can get a sneak preview into the show developed by the students. My goal is to refresh our memories of using text, video and slides, and provide whatever else is necessary as best as I can. I'll have to get up early (groan) but it's worth it. The last time I was at LSMSA, I got to see most if not all the Italian team. I still think its amazing at how much progress has been made despite being on opposite sides of the world. so cool!

I hope to get my passport soon. I've been to the post office several times and each time I forgot to bring two photos of me. Next time, I'm taking pictures of Craig with me...lol!

By the way, I noticed several Facebook links, so I might as well join the club. My facebook address is, here, I think. If not, just look me up under Greg Andrews, Shreveport. I'll admit I don't check it often, but I do my best to respond to comments, postings, etc. Plus, for those of you wondering who Craig is, you'll see him.

I think that's it for now. Looking forward to Thursday.

Cheers,
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment