Museums and Community Collaborations Abroad

Not Just Another Brick in the Wall: Engaging Italian and American Teens in Planetarium Technology

Saturday, January 9, 2010

End of Christmas holidays, the project continues!!

Hello, I'm Manuela! I take care of video editing, which we began to resume before the Christmas holidays, where we, the Italian team were recording them and we are also "actors". Some scenes are very fun to shoot, others a little embarrassing, but it is a beautiful experience to go along with my mates! I'm enjoying very much. I'm curious to see what they've accomplished those of the American team, since their party is more artistic, and from what I saw they are very good in this field! I await the end of the project to see the results. =) Hi guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment