Museums and Community Collaborations Abroad

Not Just Another Brick in the Wall: Engaging Italian and American Teens in Planetarium Technology

Thursday, January 7, 2010

(Giorgia) Back to work after Christmas holidays!

Hi to everyone!
The first day after a long Christmas holiday is quite stressful, but luckily I could escape from my office: this afternoon I went to Vallauri to join the students; I saw them filming some scenes inside the school, they are really nice! Then they arranged further meetings in order to film other scenes and other situations... but I don't want to reveal anything, I want them to write down their ideas here...

Hope to see you all soon, maybe through skype or maybe through Youtube! (Matteo told me he will try to post the videos they made also on Youtube, so now I'm waiting!)
See you!
Giorgia

No comments:

Post a Comment